Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Best Day Ever Is Upon Us!!!

The best day ever is upon us! Starting tomorrow, November 6 thru November 10th, there is a Sephora Friend and Family sale. With a huge 20% off on products that usually NEVER go on sale. When I say never, I mean never ever never.

This would be a great time to order gifts for your friends and family as well as yourself. I plan on ordering some wish list items for myself and then giving them to my husband to wrap and give to me for Christmas. That way I get what I want and he doesn't have to shop. Sounds like a good deal to me. (On a side note, I found out that you can only add up to 100 items to your wish list. They need to up that for sure.)

The code is FF2008 that you need to enter when you are checking out. Also right now if you spend $50 or more it is free shipping as well. Remember this 20% off runs from Nov 6th thru Nov 10th.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love Sephora! I'll definitely check the sale out!