Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sephora Free Train Case Bonus Gift !!!

Okay guys, I just ordered my THIRD one of these!!!! This deal only lasts until they run out and you better go quick, before I get them all!

As a Sephora Beauty Insider, I received an email for early access to a very special deal. If you spend at least $25, you can enter the word “BEAUTYBOX” on checkout. You will get a white mini-train case filled with 15 beauty-ful samples.

I also JUST received an email (of course after I already placed my order) for free shipping if you spend at least $25. This offer lasts until 11/23/08. Just enter "SHIPFREE25" at checkout. No code is needed for orders over $50.)

I have placed three orders so far and used the “BEAUTYBOX” as my free code at checkout. (By the way, you can only use one code for each order. For instance if you have a 15% off code, you cannot use that AND the BEAUTYBOX code.)
So I already have two of the free white train cases and the third one is on it’s way. They are adorable well made perfect size train cases and just perfect for a weekend away. The best part is that there were different samples in the two train cases that I have received already. I can’t wait to see what I get in this one.

So for the order that I just placed that was above $50;, I earned 3 samples for the order, then I earned a free white mini-train case with 15 samples, free shipping and then I hit 100 points in my Beauty Bank as a Beauty Insider and I choose an awesome super big sample of Stila Convertible Color for lips and cheeks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my awesome order that I just placed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$19.00 Benefit Cosmetics/Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner/Gossip

$35.00 Shiseido/Makeup Silky Eye Shadow Quad/Floral & Fauna

Samples/Kenzo KenzoAmour Eau de Parfum - 0.04 oz

Samples/Benefit You Rebel - 0.11 oz

Samples/YSL elle Yves Saint Laurent Eau de Parfum - 0.04 oz

Deluxe Samples/Stila Convertible Color in Lillium - 0.9 oz

Sephora Brand/Holiday Train Case Bonus Gift W/15 Samples
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchandise Total: $54.00 + Tax: $4.31 Order Total: $58.31
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven’t yet joined to be a Beauty Insider at Sephora,
it is free and you get special insider deals sent to your email.
You can sign up here http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider/

No comments: